Alarm Install

Slody4Futbol
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Jackson, MS
not tryin 2 be rude... but everything is going to come in the book... anything on a site will more than likely say the same thing that's in the alarm book.. what kind of alarm is it and i may be able 2 help you better

Slaymon
10+ year member

I need new audio eqiup
Well I'm installing a Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 next week. Any special things that I might need to get before I go for the install? Like relays, extra wires? I've got the 75 installation manual to help me as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah I had lived in the sticks my whole life till a few yrs ago I moved to a different city to start over. Haven't had any break ins yet but...
LOL they just busted a guy in Green Bay called "Uncle Fester"! Look him up he used to sell books on the internet on how to make that stuff and how...
If it is aftermarket you are better off asking the manufacture of it on how to change settings. Or take it to a local car alarm place and ask them...
I've been using Prestige for ages, the one in my Jeep now came out of my previous Jeep and has to be going on 12 years old now. Dunno if they...

About this thread

zerohertz

10+ year member
zerohertz
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from