Advise on mid sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
To clear this up, the ES-6MO and HD-6MO mids are midranges that both are sold with standard size 1" tweeters in their respective 2-way component sets. If you want loud bass from a 6.5" subwoofer you should be looking at the CDT HD-M6 or ES-06+. They make a smaller, cheaper 6.5" subwoofer called HD-6MDVC, but the power handling is not ideal for SQL. They're great for my listening tastes, but I usually think my single 12" sub in a sealed enclosure is enough bass.

0.6 cubes sealed is larger than the recommendation I have for the ES-06+ subs I have in stock. This is better than too small as you can always fill the enclosure with something like duct seal to experiment with a different volume.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
My bad, yes, I read them each as having two 4ohm coils. The JBL diagram left a bit to be desired, IMO. ;) And a double yes, thought U was talking...
You can just change the surround if the cone is not broken. This picture shows all the measurements you must make.
The difference in 96 to 98 db is going to net you about an 22% difference in output, all things considered equal. When it comes to 325 per channel...
gain set well below "Normal" and base boost is off completely

About this thread

shadow

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shadow
Dallas,Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views