Adjustable passive radiator series tuned 6th order.

Nice. Solid and straight. Some guys will spend 250$ to use Baltic birch thinking it helps sound just to stick in a trunk and throw sporting equipment or tools on top of it. Simple, clean, straight and made from some type wood is all a guy really needs

Not a fan of this. Is there any way to get the cuts a little closer to flush?

Screenshot_20220816-213358_Chrome.jpg

Not a fan of this. Is there any way to get the cuts a little closer to flush?

View attachment 41700
Yeah, not my greatest work but it happens. Didn’t use the table saw but rather the skill saw. Cuts like this, I sand down smooth and once the top is on and clamped well, it works out fine. This is not for a high powered setup so I’m not really concerned. I’ll show finished product.

I have one little bar in the center that is just a little off from where I wanted it. Doing them in from the backside made it hard to see the layout. It’s disappointing, but I will just deal with it. Good thing this box is just for me, or I’d have to start over. Putting poly on it now to shine it up. Maybe it will be less noticeable.
1BB7D0EC-E8C5-4FCC-ADC5-133B4CA6BC59.jpeg

Put a couple coats of urethane on it. I might put on a third. Arizona sunshine dries it pretty fast. It’s humid today, but it seems to be drying pretty quick anyway. Using the Minwax brand fast drying oil based urethane
ADBC9285-264F-4CEB-89E3-E9215A9667E3.jpeg

And that’s where wood filler comes into play.

That is a lot more than wood filler. I cut closer than that with a skil saw. This was my first box. A skil saw, jig saw, router, and brad nails. Zero screws. The whole backseat. Box design by @shredder2. A single HD15. It banged. I owe it to Shredder for the box design. 65' VW Beetle with a backseat delete. The whole thing was done with zero screws or clamps.

Screenshot_20220214-231002_Facebook.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...