Adire audio xbl^2 worth it any experience with brahmas?

I have no qualms with kicker at used pricing aka half of amazon prices or more. They do the job in proper sized enclosures. Just there are better out there but you can definitely get loud with cvxs and L7s. Just most of the times they are shoved in boxes 1/3rd of what they need airspace wise and port area wise.

I have no qualms with kicker at used pricing aka half of amazon prices or more. They do the job in proper sized enclosures. Just there are better out there but you can definitely get loud with cvxs and L7s. Just most of the times they are shoved in boxes 1/3rd of what they need airspace wise and port area wise.
I agree with that Jeff, it’s just that I’m my area the Kicker subs that people do sale are in prefabs and Most are in crappy shape. And they have the nerve to label them as “unused or only opens for pics”. When the enclosure looks like someone threw a grenade in their trunk! They Say the subs are new but yet you have wires connected to a 2000 watt amp which has one 20 amp fuse!

I used to run a pair of cvx’s that did get decently loud! I thought my compvr’s we nice as well. The ones with the ribbed surrounds.

I agree with that Jeff, it’s just that I’m my area the Kicker subs that people do sale are in prefabs and Most are in crappy shape. And they have the nerve to label them as “unused or only opens for pics”. When the enclosure looks like someone threw a grenade in their trunk! They Say the subs are new but yet you have wires connected to a 2000 watt amp which has one 20 amp fuse!
Exactly, a kicker 12 in a tiny slot box with half the needed port and space on a big ol boss 2000 watt amp w a single 20 amp fuse.
I did build a 3 cubic feet aero box for a single cvx and he was very happy with it, sounded good and loud enough. Done right they're fine just seems like you can always hear that subtle kicker motor noise in all their stuff. Just seems like the CVXs cost as much as many better options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.