Added nitrous to my car.

wow, ive been reading all the responses, thats what i dont like about this forum you do something and people start trash talking about the setups and stuff, this is not my car so i dont really care what goes on it, so i wont talk smack.

For the record my friend just finished a turbo set up on his gsr, and I definatly wasnt impressed, even with traction it still wont run better than a low 13. Thats not impressive for all the power it has on tap and how light it is. And he cant even race it from a stop, since he gets no traction WTF is the point of a car that cant go from a dig?

lol your backing up a kid that threw NOS on a SATURN. be nice all you want, but when it comes down to it, your just as retarded as him.
The other dude is right. You do something to your car and everyone jumps on you and trash talking about it.

got juice?

DSCN0319.jpg

lol your backing up a kid that threw NOS on a SATURN. be nice all you want, but when it comes down to it, your just as retarded as him.
ask me if i give a fuvk what goes on his car?if he added nitrous o well is his car just let him do whatever he wants.

I am not backing him up, I laughing at you for making fun of him when your cars not much better. You both drive weak ass FWD cars, its just you think your something special, so it makes you look even dumber than this tool ass guy. Explain to me how I am retarded for laughing at your fwd fart mobiles. I dont car what anyone does, but dont think your any better than anyone else, because there is other people out there that think what you have done to your car is gay also. I wasn't even going to give this kid a hard time, I thought it was funny he put nos on his ****, he can do what he wants, at least he isnt tryin to whip out time slips talking down on everyone.

I am not backing him up, I laughing at you for making fun of him when your cars not much better. You both drive weak ass FWD cars, its just you think your something special, so it makes you look even dumber than this tool ass guy. Explain to me how I am retarded for laughing at your fwd fart mobiles.

He hasnt even told us his car.

For the record my friend just finished a turbo set up on his gsr, and I definatly wasnt impressed, even with traction it still wont run better than a low 13. Thats not impressive for all the power it has on tap and how light it is. And he cant even race it from a stop, since he gets no traction WTF is the point of a car that cant go from a dig?
Vtec equipped cars have no low end torque, its a fact. Your buddy's gsr is only going to hit his powerband in the 3k rpm range and in that sweet spot for Vtec. My acura on the otherhand has an ass load of low end torque for a honda. Last dyno run had peak torque at around 3200rpm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I hate vtec cars, they're so overrated. Anything with a vtec is given a preveriabl crown when some of the nastiest cars are actually franken motors running LS (non-vtec) components...

Vtec equipped cars have no low end torque, its a fact. Your buddy's gsr is only going to hit his powerband in the 3k rpm range and in that sweet spot for Vtec. My acura on the otherhand has an ass load of low end torque for a honda. Last dyno run had peak torque at around 3200rpm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I hate vtec cars, they're so overrated. Anything with a vtec is given a preveriabl crown when some of the nastiest cars are actually franken motors running LS (non-vtec) components...

We actually agree about something.

Vtech=ghey.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.