active or passive with dynaudio 240 MKII

Participant count
  • Participant list
i don't have experience with dyns, but talked to many ppl who have them, and there is nothing you can lose by going active besides those big crossovers! so i would definitely recommend it.

i would figure out what the passive crossovers are crossed at and slopes, and then start there and tune to your liking

i don't have experience with dyns, but talked to many ppl who have them, and there is nothing you can lose by going active besides those big crossovers! so i would definitely recommend it.
i would figure out what the passive crossovers are crossed at and slopes, and then start there and tune to your liking
I'm thinking about to buy the soundstream ref 800.4.

Someone has experience with soundstream + dynaudio?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.