acdelco acd65-60 battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The 65-60 is an $86 battery. It's probably made from recycled lead. I paid around $250 for my group 78 Diehard Platinum, and that's the kind of price you should be looking to spend for a top quality battery. For $35 some might say you have nothing to lose, but I'd say you're setting yourself up for a quick upgrade when that one fails.

The 65-60 is an $86 battery. It's probably made from recycled lead. I paid around $250 for my group 78 Diehard Platinum, and that's the kind of price you should be looking to spend for a top quality battery. For $35 some might say you have nothing to lose, but I'd say you're setting yourself up for a quick upgrade when that one fails.
hmm, i mean if its a decent battery id like to buy it, i think its 70AH, for $35. and then if i bought another 100 AH battery off someone here would these two go good together for a 5k rms system. im just not sure if its equivalent to something decent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cbuts

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cbuts
canada,ont
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date