Accurate sound reproduction, minimum requirements?

Amp everything for sure.....but like i stated earlier....avoid unnecessary features....let and EQ do the work, and your amps x overs, or and external x over network do the work....(obviously you still use your X overs that your components come with)

Ok, I'll just get a two channel amp for my comps, and not run anything off of the H/U.

Thanks.

One question about mounting in the doors... What is the best way to shield the rear of the speaker from the door? Just use, say, second skin? Or should I fabricate some sort of box type enclosure? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
T.J.
Doors should be deadened with your choice of product - second skin, raammat, dynamat, whatever. But not around the speaker. The ETX foam cups sold by Crutchfield work well for weather protection.
No, you can't bridge head units.

i would opt for a clarion 835 find a good set of components u like and get a hi fonics 2 channel amp for them. (id tell you what speakers to get but we all like diff things) (with the $$ u saved save a lil more and get an audio control eqx. 15 bands of eq right and left. would be sweeeet 24 bit d-a going into a pretty respectable eq/x over. would sound great the x over on it is alot better than most of the ones that come on the amps anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.