How to hit more than 150db??question

Participant count
  • Participant list

trinixtc

miami
Hey i knoe this has probaly been asked many times but i am lookgi for a hard hitting system.. money is not a problem. i have two 15's power acustic with a 2 mtx 81000D now. i don't knoe if to go with 4 12's or 2 15's? or what combination. i want something to hit hard and i mean break glass. Speakers, amps, power and everything i need... i have a 94 sentra. i knoe its small but i want soemthing that will work.. can someone help me out with a setup? or any suggestion would greatly be appreciated.. thanks..

Take a browse through the subwoofer section and look at all of the SPL geared posts ... guaranteed you'll find a driver that best suits your needs.

I'd go with dual 15's, one off each amp. BTW, those are solid amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How much room for a box do you have ? Have you already upgraded your electrical system ? And what organization do you plan on competing in ?

I'd just go with basic CDT Audio CL-61a's from thezeb.com for $150, currently out of stock but will be back in on December 5th ... with a US Acoustics 2080 for ~ $85 for your front stage. Cheap and effective. Of course, there's other options of you want to spend more money, but this is a good path to choose if you wish.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.