Accidentally cut headunit power wires in 09 town & country

Participant count
  • Participant list

brendomac👀

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys so about a year ago I bought a 2009 Chrysler town & country off my parents and have plans to make it stupid loud. I recently bought a kit just to throw in there for now Skar dual 12” 2,400 watt SDR series complete package that came with the RP-1500.1D amp. I got everything in place and wired it up the best I could, I kinda jest set everything in there sloppy with no cable management because I’m gonna have to rip it all up again soon for another project. So while I was wiring the lc2i up I read somewhere that u can cut headunit constant and ground and tap lc2i power from there(not knowing I could’ve just got power from the amp) but the 09 town and country has canbus or whatever and the stereo will not turn on so I had some guy do this for $20 and said it would work but it doesn’t!
I would really appreciate any help or feedback!.
View attachment 22536View attachment 22537

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.