ab 120.1 and 150.1 owners

Participant count
  • Participant list

lamont1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i was wanting to know what batterys you running and how many for these amps?i have a 200 amp alty what kind of batteries that you been have good luck with?also whatmake of subs you runnin with these amps and size and what you you think of the setup and amp mostly is it relieable?thanks lamont1

i hed 3 optima blue tops on 2 gold vfl 150's

i had 3 odesey 2150's on 2 gold vfl 150's lol

if you have any specific questions please ask them the way you would loved them answered ill answer anything

I ran a pair of 150's strapped on in my Bonneville with a 250a alt and a NSB90 to a 148.-- db

then in my noma i ran them on stock alt and a NSB90 to a 146.-- db then sold them so ididn't play with them much in the truck

wouldn't mind getting a pair again though great amps

I ran 4 VFL 150.1s on 4 16 volt Turbostart batteries. Did a 55.6 on the dash sealed in my Navigator. Those were the days.

Navisystem.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.