AA Mayhems

we just got in 3 of the mayhem 18's. they are pretty nice, as with the whole line. and as said before there is no preorders. as ascendant is a dealer line now. you cant order from scott. you have to find a dealer. if you are in the IN/IL area drop me a line and we can take care of ya.

How much money you want to put on that?
I've got a small island off of cozumel that says your wrong.

lol.
as stated before it was just an assumption, but i guess we'll see if theres some special looking motor or basket on it.

So, what is the difference between AA and Fi, seems to be both operated and owned by the same people as well as designed and built by the same people. So why the need for 2 brands, why not just release everything under the AA or Fi name?

So, what is the difference between AA and Fi, seems to be both operated and owned by the same people as well as designed and built by the same people. So why the need for 2 brands, why not just release everything under the AA or Fi name?
i dont know. maybe its just like toyota and lexus, or honda and acura lol.

i dont know. maybe its just like toyota and lexus, or honda and acura lol.
Yea, but Lexus is the high end of Toyota as Acura is of Honda whereas neither AA or Fi seem to have as better line than the other, they seem somewhat even.

Last time I checked AA is run by Chad Kypers and someone else who I can't seem to name right now, and Scott has nothing to do with AA besides being a build house for them...

Lol...

AA is the brick and mortar dealer line, and is different from Fi. The entire line is geared towards what works best for shops, ranging from amps, and components soon as well. Chad has nothing to do with AA now.

Fi is a 100% user customizable subwoofer entity...and when you have that many options, dealers cannot stock them feasably. Not to mention the line is not setup for dealers...

Last time I checked AA is run by Chad Kypers and someone else who I can't seem to name right now, and Scott has nothing to do with AA besides being a build house for them...

Scott owns AA as of this year. Last time I checked.

Chad no longer has anything to do with them to the best of my knowledge.

mayhem.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Brian Owens

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Brian Owens
Denton, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date