A read for new people looking for help-a warning

Thanks for actually having a responds unlike these other **** tards that have no life I guess. I'm done ******* with it I'm going to sell it all have the next stuff put in and pay someone to tune it. Takes to much to perfectly tune a system I'm over it
You should have done more research. If you don't know what the hell you're doing, don't blame other people. Blame yourself and quit b*tching.

A shop installing your system does not mean it is done correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You should have done more research. If you don't know what the hell you're doing, don't blame other people. Blame yourself and quit b*tching.
A shop installing your system does not mean it is done correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
When did i blame any one in the first post i said every choice i made was mine in the end.... i realize something is not correct. Doing "research" is pretty much a bunch of hear-say on what to do.... I don't really understand why you even post in here? it isn't helping anyone and just cluttering up the efforts some people are. Yes i may have jumped the gun on a few statements but i never said this is all this forums members fault. The whole reason for this post was to encourage other people not to make the same mistakes i did and to DO alittle more research so please GTFO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.