A-Pillar Gauge Pod

Participant count
  • Participant list
in a car where you really need to know all of your cars information, i can see. but for an everyday car... no. it is stupid and pointless, and most of them do that just so people think their car is fast. the REAL TRUE car performance guys laugh at people who do that....

Well the stratus doesn't have some of the essential gauges that all cars should have. I.E. Battery Meter, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure... And with a lot of car audio **** installed, it's nice to monitor your batteries voltage.

Well the stratus doesn't have some of the essential gauges that all cars should have. I.E. Battery Meter, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure... And with a lot of car audio **** installed, it's nice to monitor your batteries voltage.
I can see where your coming from, but place a gauge in a place that's not so "poser-ish" if I may say.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

my beretta only has gas, mph, and engine temp. im going to do a swap so that i can get the full cluster instead of the half-assed **** one i have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.