A little problem...

Participant count
  • Participant list

xxdavis06xx

I just wired up a system in my buddies boat. I have the rca from the sub port on the stereo to the amp and the filter off and frequency turned all the way down and the gain up but I cant get it to fully stop playing the words. Its not loud but it doesnt make it sound like it could. Any ideas?

A properly functioning crossover on the amplifier would easily filter out human voices, without needing to be adjusted to the lowest freq. Id say your amplifier has a problem, assuming you really have the xo adjusted like you say you do. The h/u has a sub pre-out so it probably has a built-in low-pass filter for that output, just use it instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.