A different build-Aprila V Twin powered Side by Side

crnacnac
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is my friend's custom built side by side by Buckshot Racing. It is powered by a 160hp Aprilla 1000cc V twin.

Product installed: source unit-iTouch

ALPINE SPX-17REF

ALPINE PDX-4.150

JL 12w3v3-4

PAC LC1 for volume and sub control

Optima Yellow Top

Stinger volt gauge

Objectives:

Up front bass

Build sub enclosure to owner's specs

Have fun while doing it

The vehicle

Bullet1.jpg

11.jpg

DSC09144.jpg

DSC09147.jpg

DSC09192.jpg

DSC09205.jpg

DSC09208.jpg

DSC09209.jpg

Sick car......

I thought my LT Teryx was nice but that think is on a whole other level...wow

Pod work is outstanding...... Do you stock/make pods for the Kawi? I already have the SSV sub console and have used there upper pods in the past just figure maybe you would have something special as you seem to use alot of 7" components?

Brandin

Sick car......
I thought my LT Teryx was nice but that think is on a whole other level...wow

Pod work is outstanding...... Do you stock/make pods for the Kawi? I already have the SSV sub console and have used there upper pods in the past just figure maybe you would have something special as you seem to use alot of 7" components?

Brandin
Thanks.

I've done Teryx systems for friends. They are the most time consuming of all side by sides to do systems in. I make everything off the vehicle, so nothing in stock. Trevor (SSV) has nice stuff for the price. I couldn't touch his prices for pods and sub enclosures.

RZR's are my favorite to work on.

My RZR:

My SDR/ALPINE RZR - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Friend's RZR:

'09 RZR S system - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Another friend's RZR:

ALPINE RZR S system - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Thanks.
I've done Teryx systems for friends. They are the most time consuming of all side by sides to do systems in. I make everything off the vehicle, so nothing in stock. Trevor (SSV) has nice stuff for the price. I couldn't touch his prices for pods and sub enclosures.

RZR's are my favorite to work on.

My RZR:

My SDR/ALPINE RZR - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Friend's RZR:

'09 RZR S system - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Another friend's RZR:

ALPINE RZR S system - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

I hear ya.....

I did the system in my rhino and it was easy.

I then installed the full ssv kit in a buddies Teryx and its a complete PITA. The fact that the hood dosent come off and the double floor board made it take 2 x as long.

I'm not looking forward to it......I was thinking of doing Alpine Type R co ax's and a w3 10. Any resonably prices 4 channel amps you would recomened that would live in the offroad world. I was considering the water proof PDX but honestly its a pricey item for a off road car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.