99 Tacoma rebuild RD audio

truck looks awesome!
what type of improvement in numbers did you see?
Tuning is lower now, subs haven't broken in so I haven't even tried to meter. I hope to break the 160 though on music.

Where do you get the Deka batts if you dont mind? I need more batts but dont wanna pay the price for more kinetiks LOL. Mixing batts will not be the best thing but I need at least 2 more batts.Like I said over on USACI forum very nice....really digging the carbon fiber.
Car quest is the cheapest place I have found to buy deka's NGST extreme is their brand same exact battery

Thank you for your answers on the batts.I wish I would have known where to buy these batts before. Could have saved some cash. Oh well will pick up a few of these to go along with my other batts.

You stay in Villa Rica? I have some family up there that I was coming to visit next week n i'd love to hear this! They own one of the local tow truck companies out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.