2015 Tacoma Speaker Pods

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not sure why Amazon keeps doing this to me when trying to Copy and Paste?? gets on my nerves for sure.. LOL

Amazon product ASIN B000P0PF9G
Anyways its These for the rear doors. And Amazon has them for like $58 bucks. Dammned good speakers for the $

It's anoying as hell! You cannot add it and edit, it removes the linkage. I have started using Word, then posting it. if you edit your post, you have to re-enter the link or you get that Amazon advert instead of the item you want to share. ;)

It's anoying as hell! You cannot add it and edit, it removes the linkage. I have started using Word, then posting it. if you edit your post, you have to re-enter the link or you get that Amazon advert instead of the item you want to share. ;)
Some times I sure feel like tossing this laptop across the room man.. LOL
Angry Ajay Devgn GIF by Applause Social

My computer instructors always use to piss me off when they said... Hey, don't get mad at the computer, it's only doing what you told it to do!"
😂 😂 🤣 🤣 :poop:.. Ive learned on my own pretty much. Im not too shabby most of the time, but deff could use a little grease under the elbows at times as old as I am.. LOL

How are those fronts powered?

I would run those fronts off that audio control amp. Bridge em, and do this:
Dial em in to about 100-120w per channel.

What's your head unit? Those rears are 40w RMS. There are many head units that can power those just fine.

If those fronts aren't getting 100w per channel RMS or a little more, then that should be your starting point. Even if you just disconnect the rears to test em out. Your starting needs to be to put the full power into those fronts, and that's your "foundation".

I know you say this is about midbass, but it wouldn't hurt having more tweeters. It might be a long shot, but If it's an option, adding another tweeter in this location with those two mids would really improve your stage. You could dial em down, but if that was at all an option... Just sayin, just in case.
1696296875826.png

Have you bought those speaker pods yet? If you are set on those, the only other option to not start buying a bunch, is to find a set of mids for those 2nd door holes in the pods that are about 50w RMS x4. Use your AC amp for those and the rears, then get an 2ch x 100 for your front components. You would even wire those extra mids and rear door components as your rear channel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...