96 GMC Rebuild

Well I kinda forgot this thread but update to now is I purchased a Taramps HD15000 and got the correct triple inputs for it and got it all installed. Been going easy on it till now as the first one I got went up in smoke before I could even turn it up. But I sent i back and got another one from Shizzzon and he got it to me quick. Even though it seems my returned amp is lost but that's another story ? He has been A good guy to deal with so far and always quick to answer all my questions.

View attachment 26555391View attachment 26555392View attachment 26555390

Today I decided to see what she will do and Yahoo ! I made my goal !!! I was hoping for a 150 !! I knew it was getting loud as I had to use ear plugs and dust and **** was blowing out of the ports lol !! Crazy thing with the taramps even making that kind of power it didnt even get warm ? Probably because of only wiring down to 2 ohms ? Electrical is holding strong in fact hardly even dropped at all maybe 2/10ths at max. Subs got warm but not warm enough to worry. That is with doors closed and on pass side windshield. I am totally stoked !Much Thanks to @CSCStang for all his help and he really knows his stuff !
View attachment 26555393
I also wanted to add that I dont know how you guys with the 160db cars do it, thought my truck was going to blow apart at 152 so I cant even imagine a 160 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
ChaseinBass
Calif
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from