4th order band pss box help & commision

tlh21tlh21

Hello,

My name is Tyler. I'm building a car (2008 Mercury Grand Marquis). From what I have read you are the go to guy for information and help on this. I'm looking to build a 4th order bandpass box that vents into the cab. I would like to go with 1-4 8's (most likely 2) with the following brands:

Massive Audio SUMMO 84 Massive Audio SUMMO 84 8" Summo (Sumo) Series Car Subwoofer (first pick)

Massive Audio Hippo 84 Massive Audio Hippo-84 8" Hippo Series Car Subwoofer

or 2 12s

Massive Audio Hippo XL122 Massive Audio Hippo-122 12" Hippo Series Car Subwoofer (second pick)

Massive Audio SUMMO 124 Massive Audio SUMMO-124 12" Summo (Sumo) Series Subwoofer

If you have any questions I can be reached here, or via call or text 4076681798

if you do come up with a design I will pay you.

thank you in advance.

Ive got a similar car (2010 crown vic) and i was wondering how you plan to place the box. If your trunk is the same as mine, were you planning on place the box on top of the fuel tank directly below the rear deck? If so send me some pictures and some measurements and i will draw you up some plans. And what are type of bandpass were you looking for? Are you looking for full spl or are you looking for a good musical box that can get loud but will sound good overall?

I also have a 2004 and was looking at doing something exactly like this with 2 8" porting through the rear deck where the 8" factory subwoofer hole is via an 8" aeroport, any plans or ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.