8" Door Speakers in a MK7 Golf SportWagen

And yet you started talking to the OP about midrange speakers not subs after you come at me. How is it not coming at me when you replied to my post to the OP? My post wasn't even to you. You took time out of your day to specifically reply to a post that wasn't even directed to you. IMO that's coming at me kid.

Because he specifically wasn't looking for subs he was looking for midBASS drivers that could play bass

Honestly at this point your more of an annoyance for being ignorant

Please explain what it means then genius. Please post some videos and meter scores of your systems kid. Don't forget to show the frequencies either. I'll wait little kid. Stay in your lane or let's roll.
Lets roll bud.
roll your ass all the way to la then come talk I don't want your address doesn't do any good when you on the other side of the country, damn well easy enough to act like a badass knowing people won't come check you. At this point your just embarrassing yourself trying to act hard you want me to come at you here I am what you gonna do about it?

1311 Mayhaw Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70807

Because he specifically wasn't looking for subs he was looking for midBASS drivers that could play bass

Honestly at this point your more of an annoyance for being ignorant

I guess 50 hz. isn't good enough for you. Let me guess. You think they are lying?

Screenshot_20221122-203017_Chrome.jpg

Lets roll bud.
roll your ass all the way to la then come talk I don't want your address doesn't do any good when you on the other side of the country, damn well easy enough to act like a badass knowing people won't come check you. At this point your just embarrassing yourself trying to act hard you want me to come at you here I am what you gonna do about it?

I'm in Vegas prikk. You came at me motherfukker!

I'm in Vegas prikk. You came at me motherfukker!

No **** so stop with the ******** came at me **** you ain't doing anything and I sure as hell aint wasting my time driving across this country. So drop the crap and move on. Only option I have is to put you on ignore like so many others already have. You would be the first ony ignore list but what of it.

Lets roll bud.

Decent house if it's yours.

Screenshot_20221122-203947_Maps.jpg

No **** so stop with the ******** came at me **** you ain't doing anything and I sure as hell aint wasting my time driving across this country. So drop the crap and move on. Only option I have is to put you on ignore like so many others already have. You would be the first ony ignore list but what of it.

You came at me kid. I was just answering the OP's question. I answered the question at hand. I didn't call the OP ignorant you did. I looked at the speakers that he was looking at and recommended better ones IMO. That triggered you to reply to me for some reason. I have a lot of free time and I'm not on my meds anymore. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Why do you look at t/s parameters on subs then if all the manufacturers are lying? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Because tsp parameters are generally correct even on the cheapest of equipment and they can be verified too. Dayton Dats is an at home way to test theile small parameters

Not only that when looking at this type of equipment you can rapidly tell what's a decent company and what's not.

The hell do I need to burn my money for so I can buy them install them and immediately throw them in the trash? If you like them fine Im not wasting my time on them. Just like you aren't gonna waste your time buying a Pyle amplifier because it says 3kw on it

Are you saying that Pioneer is now Pyle? Have you never run anything Pioneer in your life?

Because tsp parameters are generally correct even on the cheapest of equipment and they can be verified too. Dayton Dats is an at home way to test theile small parameters

Not only that when looking at this type of equipment you can rapidly tell what's a decent company and what's not.

Do they measure the parameters before or after break in? Do all sub manufacturers do it that way? How do you know? You're funny.

Are you saying that Pioneer is now Pyle? Have you never run anything Pioneer in your life?
Yea I have a pioneer deck in my truck have and many used to work at a shop that sold and installed pioneer gear in 2011. Learned quickly that sound installers don't make money around here and moved on to a different career.

I've played with a bit of pioneer gear the old d series had a good midbass driver and a decent tweeter, most of the amps are decent, but in recent years they haven't been great and even back then they put max numbers on everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Darthyota

CarAudio.com Newbie
Darthyota
Alberta, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views