750W RMS Recommendations

DCox1123

Hey guys just getting back into the car audio scene and I'm trying to figure out which Sub option would work best for me. This is going under the back seat of a 2014 F-150 Super Crew so depth is an issue. I'm trying to decide between 2 10" SSA DCONs or 1 12" SD3. Im working with approximately 750RMS from my amp. Or if you have any other suggestions for that I'd love to hear it. Thanks guys!

Thank you guys for the replies! Massive would the EV3s still be better than the DCONs on only 750 in your opinion? I know neither sub choice will be as loud as my Fi BL was in my last car but I'm missing bass.

Any of these in the proper enclosure is going to be nice. Get a custom box (I design if your interested) and throw two Dcons, or a 12 inch Gcon in there. Or Sundown SA12.

I'm going ported with either selection. Also I chose those because of the reviews plus "shallow" mounting depth. The height starts at 9 inches and immediately starts getting shallower. For a box I'm going to contact CSCStang because he's already built a box that fits perfectly under the seat and I'm not sure I can correctly measure it for someone to design one for me.

DangerCDV have you designed one for my vehicle before? I feel comfortable cutting and building a box just not the whole measure and design part.

Not for your specific vehicle recently, but I would need all the measurements to do it properly, so if you got someone else I understand. Glad your going that route. And not doing some way to small prefab box.

Remember tho, it's better to get enough airspace and have a sealed box, than not enough in a ported box, you'll choke the woofer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.