6th Order baby!

Silica
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just want to say that I love 6th order bandpass.. If you like deep mother ****ing earthshaking bass, not punchy gay bass, do it right do it 6th order.

I did a single 10" Planet audio M2 @ 150watts rms. In a 3 cubic foot internal box, 1 chamber 1 cubic foot tuned to like 55hz, and second chamber 2 cubic foot tuned to 35. And its awsome.. Blows away most dual 10's or dual 12's i have on the shelf at work.

Wicked shiz

Tim

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

I just want to say that I love 6th order bandpass.. If you like deep mother ****ing earthshaking bass, not punchy gay bass, do it right do it 6th order.
I did a single 10" Planet audio M2 @ 150watts rms. In a 3 cubic foot internal box, 1 chamber 1 cubic foot tuned to like 55hz, and second chamber 2 cubic foot tuned to 35. And its awsome.. Blows away most dual 10's or dual 12's i have on the shelf at work.

Wicked shiz

Tim
lets see some pics of this awesomeness

ehhh, thats funny I'd think a 3 cu/ft box for a single sub, weighing down my trunk is gay

that if he didn't build dead on balls is gonna sound like old grandma walking farts..

hope you built an easy accsess to the sub....

however if he did build it right it should be hella loud

Psshh...try two Tempests, box itself is about 14 cu. ft. before displacements. I also incorporated my amp into the top of the box and sealed that so its closer to 18 cu. ft. total. It's also screwed/gorilla glued down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.