6 channel amps

Why would you want 6 a channel amp? FR, FL, RR, RL, Center, and sub or to run active components in front with coax in rear, OR to run 3-way active comps in front?

Why would you want 6 a channel amp? FR, FL, RR, RL, Center, and sub or to run active components in front with coax in rear, OR to run 3-way active comps in front?
I was thinking about running 3 pairs of component sets or two sets then two midbass speakers. Also a 6 channel amp gives me the ability to run 6 pairs of component speakers if I want to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

what if I wan this AMP with a P2 Rockford sub https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p1000x5/ Had one shop quote me at 1100 for everything...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Slapz are sfb clones from my understanding. What I was pointing out is how much info slapz gives about their amps 😂

About this thread

Wingman0121

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingman0121
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date