6.5" Speaker Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

JustinStone

aspiring nutrient
Florida
I have two kicker csc65's and have been significantly disappointed with bass performance and the power handling. What are some recommendations for 6.5 speakers priced 100-150 for a pair?

- 6.5"
- No depth requirements
- $100-150 for a pair
- 60-100w rms, 4 ohm
- Bass handling preferably great, even at the price of higher frequency performance
- Coaxial, component, or mid-range woofers

Thank you

Need more info... Power, location, any sound treatment, etc.. ?

If you want bass get a sub. No coax or comps will knock your socks off with that budget.
-SK-M4004D 100w rms

-Lower door speaker

-kilmat line the inside and outside of the door

I have subs. I'm looking for door speakers that can play tones such as 200hz without tearing themselves apart like mine love to take part in. I have my current speakers crossed over at 300hz; if left at 180hz, the speakers will distort bass tones.

This amp allows you to go active. I'd do this:

Sheesh; I can give it a try. The design is very unassuming, and all the specs are amazing for $32. Two questions though: Is it 80watts rms or max? and is it $32 for one?(completely fine since it's still cheaper than my current speakers).

I have two kicker csc65's and have been significantly disappointed with bass performance and the power handling. What are some recommendations for 6.5 speakers priced 100-150 for a pair?

- 6.5"
- No depth requirements
- $100-150 for a pair
- 60-100w rms, 4 ohm
- Bass handling preferably great, even at the price of higher frequency performance
- Coaxial, component, or mid-range woofers

Thank you

Take a look at these!

Screenshot_20210128-194330_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...