6.5 mids...will i be at all satisfied

I would take the Silver Flutes over the RS150s. But the RS180s over the Silver Flutes if you can fit a 7" woofer.
Rs180 cutout is 5.75…it’s 5.7 on the the current ssa’s. my mdf door rings are an inch thick cut to same diameter so depth is no problem and I can cut the new rings a tad bigger if I even need too. 7” it is. What do you recommend as crossover point. I was gonna do 80 but wasn’t sure from mid to tweeter. Tweets are ct2

Not a versus. I currently run active with a two way in my front door/pillar and sub stage the highs snd lows are good but my midbass is meh. Ct2 tweets, ssa evil 6.5’s run on a ppi 900.4 ( the og one). I am a dumbass and bought 8 ohm ssa’s so
I had to bridge the rear which messed up my time alignment. I’m going to switch to four ohm drivers. Question is should would a set of pwx6.5’s make a difference? I know the audiofrog 60’s have been referenced as an out of the box difference maker but I wanted to keep this swap relatively inexpensive.

thoughts? Better choice in same price range for what I’m trying to accomplish?

the C1’s are nice I just got them amplified with an old school e4300 mids are ehh but the highs are really nice 200 pair

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...