!5" sub options?

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking for a 15" sub that will handle over 1000 rms. my box that i have built is tuned to 34 hertz. and is about 2.9 cubes/ (ported) Im running an apsm 1300 for an amp right now but might upgrade to and mb quart 1500. My obsidian that i have right now is starting to smell when i try to run more power through it. so just looking for possible upgrade options.

Also, any opinions on a good amp to match sub suggestions. thanks

gbob2003 built the box for me. thats rele the biggest i could fit in my trunk.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

pm me some pics of the skar

we have the sub facing up and the port facing forward. thats the only way to fit a 15. i think i only have like 18" for height in my trunk.

what r the specs on the sa 12 d2?

yeah i got a newer civic. and i just got all this set up not even in the car yet but we tested it in gbob2003's car and it was loud but started to smell. every things pretty much new so i could prbly get back what i bought it for. but I'm more trying to figure out a different system for down the road. thinking two 12's idk what amp. id have to put in a high performance alternator or another battery if i went to two 12's right?

Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.