5 months waiting to get a Focal 6x9 back? Never again!

play Focal
email their sales department and ask to get a phone number cause you have a lot of questions and want to buy some of their products. tell them you cant get to a computer much and it would be a lot more convenient for you if you can get a number.

and dont use the same email address that you already emailed them with

ps, dont give them your real name when you email them, only over the phone if they do give you a number
Here is the phone number.

805-484-4355

CDT and companies like them will get my funds when looking to buy audio. If they can't turn something around in a reasonable amount of time I don't want it in my cars. Who else is good at taking care of bad/problem pieces?

CDT and companies like them will get my funds when looking to buy audio. If they can't turn something around in a reasonable amount of time I don't want it in my cars. Who else is good at taking care of bad/problem pieces?

You're still blaming Focal? They didn't take 5 months to replace your speakers. The shop did. Sorry for the harsh reality.

You're still blaming Focal? They didn't take 5 months to replace your speakers. The shop did. Sorry for the harsh reality.
I can't blame the shop since they have been at Focal for 4 out of the 5 months so far. After they leave the shop what can they do?

I got in touch with Manny and he is pulling the records for Audio Jam in Bear, DE to see if anything is outstanding. I will post back where things went bad. Either the shop F'd up or Focal but I should have some answers today. If it is still there waiting to be repaired I will take a second **** sandwich!

They were going to yesterday but didn't have my model. They may have even been discontinued now. Nothing in their store was = to CV-690's. They are the top of the heap that Focal makes.

Okay...

They actually did arrive at Focal first part of Nov. Parts for them are on a 3 month back order so it is still there. He is sending out a replacement to my shop today so it actually isn't the shops bad... rather Focal and their supply. Never again! Pass the **** sandwich //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Still should have been up to your shop to talk to Focal, find out the situation and make that happen. That's why you paid your shop "authorized reseller" prices. And I'd bet Focal told them the situation and the shop didn't really convey the full story or press for a replacement that Focal readily gave when you spoke with them. Focal would probably figure the shop had extras they could give you and then get square with Focal when stock arrived.

My thinking also. I don't deal with that shop anymore it was just at the time I had them install those and I purchased them from there. I could have gotten them on-line cheaper and been more happy. Hopefully I will get the replacement and just write both of them off the list.

Manny said it was shipping that day I spoke with him on the phone 2/1/07 and I still have nothing! I am calling today and if they don't have tracking info I am pulling the setup out of my car so I can finally get something back there that works. The Focal crap will go on E-Bay! This is pure lunacy! Don't buy a Focal anything!

So I called the store and it was there. I go in and they present it to me and the tweeter looked like a bobble head. It was all over the place! Another busted piece as a replacement. They said they would get me another one so I have zero faith in any of them. I am pulling the rest of the Focal crap out next week and going in with something else. IF THE REPLACEMENT EVER shows up I will just sell the whole deal on E-Bay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.