4TH ORDER FOR 5 15s.

Participant count
  • Participant list
That build is no joke though. 54,000 watts, a shitt load of lithium, three alternators, and 6 team Fi 18's. $$$$
And we still have not seen any numbers posted.
You could throw 30 grand worth of equipment and materials in sealed boxes and it would be loud, and without numbers I wouldn't be throwing that around as a testament to whatever meme box alignment you think is going to be OP's silver bullet.

And we still have not seen any numbers posted.
You could throw 30 grand worth of equipment and materials in sealed boxes and it would be loud, and without numbers I wouldn't be throwing that around as a testament to whatever meme box alignment you think is going to be OP's silver bullet.
You right about that. I've seen alot of set ups with 1000s of dollars put in to it and still doesn't make it to 150-160 SMH

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.