Need a good amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are you wanting a multi channel amp to run in stereo mode or a full range monoblock?
See that's the thing I don't know much about all this am starting now and I don't have a clue what u ask me lol I started with that and planning to buy 2 12 inches and another amp for does just need help so I don't screw up 👍

Okay what Beyma speakers and where are you putting them? What tweeters are you planning on adding and how many?
I got 2 beyma 6.5 6Ml 100 1000w 8 ohms midrange and 2 Beyma Pro 65nd 6.5 competition series 400w 4 ohms midrange bass am going to replace the factory ones I got a 2016 honda accord sport so 2 in the door and 2 in the back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.