4th order build for 2 15" tc-3000s

with a 4th order there are 2 peaks
first peak is low due to the sealed side.

second peak is high due to the ported side.
Bingo. When you look at the graph of a bandpass system (or a bandpass filter in a crossover circuit for that matter, albeit a different topic), it's going to resemble a plateau. The first is around the tuning of the ported, the second is due to the sealed enclosure. Very difficult to get right, but I'd trust 80 any day of the week for a design.

Didnt get any progress yesterday, my buddy came into town, but i have all day today to work on it. Hopefully i can get it done.

Well got bout 90% of the box done today. Took a lil more time than i planned and painted more than i thought. I dont have my camera here but im going to try and get pics somehow.

Well got bout 90% of the box done today. Took a lil more time than i planned and painted more than i thought. I dont have my camera here but im going to try and get pics somehow.
gotta see pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Finnaly here we go

Inside

box2.jpg

Front

box1.jpg

3 coats black 3 coats clear. Port and Back wall

box3.jpg

TWINS

subs.jpg

that thing is going to f'ing pound.

Looks great man..those twins are sexy as hell. omfg

Vids when you are done with excurzions or //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

great build man, will be LOUD.

the build looks good. i got the same sub, but im thinking mine is some what diffrent because mine has like a 1" tall surround. weird.

keep the pics coming, im sure that enclosure will pound nausea symptoms. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.