4th order build for 2 15" tc-3000s

Wkbdkid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Started tonight on a 4th order build(designed by 80inches). Has somewhere round 200 sq.in. of port area. Got all the wood cut and assembled the port for tonight. And now for the pics

All wood cut a ready to go

Chadsboxpics002.jpg

200" of port area

Chadsboxpics003.jpg

Gotta love all that saw dust:D

Chadsboxpics004.jpg

Thats it for now more pics up tomorrow

the subs are in a sealed enclosure and they fire into a ported enclosure, pretty sure thats what it is . mine is 5.7ft^3 sealed playing into 4.27@82hz with a -3db roll off at 40hz

Is there some sort of tutorial for dummies when it comes to designing a bandpass enclosure because I have the downloadable spreadsheet from http://www.diysubwoofers.org and it is confusing at best?? I don't really understand how to interpret the output data from the spreadsheet in order to successfully build a bandpass that will rock my socks off. Someone please help shed some light?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.