4kw subs.

Really bc it cant handle 4 times its rms its crap ?? Name another sub that can hang for the money? Ill wait

Maybe you didn't pay attention. His budget is 500-600 per sub. So many are better.... FI Sp4, AA Mayhem, tantric Hdd, IA Death penalty or Judge, list goes on.

Maybe you didn't pay attention. His budget is 500-600 per sub. So many are better.... FI Sp4, AA Mayhem, tantric Hdd, IA Death penalty or Judge, list goes on.
I did that doesnt mean he has to spend 600 a sub to get what he needs.i like alot of those options but im not a fan of the sp4 or fi soft parts or them catching fire...its just for 250 more than his single sub budget he can get 2

That's what I was thinking.. Has more Xmax than the sp4. 40mm vs 33mm 

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

I looked up around the area the cheapest I found 9900 for was 1000$ a piece. At that price range there's a lot of other subs Id rather buy.
The 95 will do what you want and you are looking at MSRP. You don't see Soundqubeds MSRP because it's direct sale.

I beat the living chit out of my Sp4 15's on a Warhorse and I never had any probs.Never had a problem with any Fi sub ive ran.Not sure "sq" and 2-18's are cohesive but hey give it a whirl...Alot of it will be in the box you choose imo..Good luck op

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.