4kw subs.

for what it's worth, IA says the Death Rows are "SQL" and they are strictly SPL if you ask me, or atleast compared to a Tantric HD. Weren't musical in the least

So you are comparing the death row to a tantric hd. You basically just said you have heard 2 different drivers and you like the sound of 1 better... I feel like this forum is full of people that don't really do this in real life.... Internet jockey's

So you are comparing the death row to a tantric hd. You basically just said you have heard 2 different drivers and you like the sound of 1 better... I feel like this forum is full of people that don't really do this in real life.... Internet jockey's
asshat of the night goes to ^^^

I said what I said.

The Tantric HD is the "SQL" subwoofer of Tantric

The Death Row was touted as the "SQL" subwoofer of IA

I was going against what DDtC stated. He pretty much said that if IA described the sub that way, then that was the be-all and end-all.

The Death Row is far from what I would consider a SQL sub. I like the sound of the Lethal Injection compared to the DR

now when you quote one of my posts again in the future, be sure you don't make yourself look like a narcissistic asshat in the process

wait, aren't you the same dolt who fucked over OdinsHammer on that Crossfire 8k?

foh

asshat of the night goes to ^^^
I said what I said.

The Tantric HD is the "SQL" subwoofer of Tantric

The Death Row was touted as the "SQL" subwoofer of IA

I was going against what DDtC stated. He pretty much said that if IA described the sub that way, then that was the be-all and end-all.

The Death Row is far from what I would consider a SQL sub. I like the sound of the Lethal Injection compared to the DR

now when you quote one of my posts again in the future, be sure you don't make yourself look like a narcissistic asshat in the process

wait, aren't you the same dolt who fucked over OdinsHammer on that Crossfire 8k?

foh

Um. Did you read what happened? He tried to scam me like he scammed the guy he got the M4A's from. Dude

Does reading own you? Mister team guy? That just means you spent enough money to get a discount. Been there before. I quoted their website so I sure am spreading lies.
I will say this you are a good troll, normally I don't do the childish rant thing , but I do feel better now.

(good job on the troll, if this is you not trolling then there is no ******* hope for you in this hobby anyway )

Sorry to get back on here so late. Busy with holidays. But I was thinking of doing two zv4 with the ns2 coils. But I can't get a hold of anyone but sundown and they won't directly sell to me which is bs

Have you checked out DSS?

Check out the DSS Tridents. They are scheduled to be here before the year is over and are rated at 2800rms. I'm currently putting 4k each to my DSS Ethos daily.

This is the Motor. First ever driver devoloped with three air gaps. This keeps the sensitivity high, while maintaining motor force through the stroke. Which also helps it to be louder with less power.

IMG_50138097676362_zpsoorsayj8.jpeg

This picture, you can see the DSS Trident Coil (Left) next to the DSS Ethos Coil (Right)

IMG_04451_zps5d79uwuk.jpg

If you finish your order before today (12/2), it's free shipping. If not, don't worry, you still have the lay a way plan with no interest. You only need to make an mim 50$ a month, also, you only have 4 months to pay off your total value.

DSS Tridents

12"-529.95

15"-533.95

18"-554.95

DSS Ethos

12"279.95

15"288.95

18"305.95

These prices are only good until the production comes in, like I said, ETA before the end of the year. At that point, all prices go back to normal MAP which is like, 30$ more each price given.

If you're curious, you can just message Senchez Richardson via facebook for any more questions. I don't really get on here much.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

fyi, the Trident weighs 83 pounds and ethos at 63 pounds.

Running two scv-4000s strapped. Box rise brings me to 2.23 ohms. So I'll be getting 8k at some points.
So this is just for burping then?

That's odd that you would want an SQL output for a burp application.

Basing this off the simple statement supported that your "box rise"(which doesn't exist) is 2.23ohms..

Seeing how there are hundreds of different impedances in a musical setup, this must be for burping...

So, practically any sub can handle 4k on a burp that is decently built.. Even 2-2.5" VC subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.