45 RMS speakers to 80 RMS amp per channel

Here in mauritius, don't think there's midbass. We have pioneer, deaf bonce and hertz midrange. Pioneer being less expensive but harsh at high volume. But why midrange given that full range with high pass frequency will cover all the spectrum from vocal to tweeters?
The speakers are going to be muffled and blocked behind the seats. It would be best to incorporate a midbass or small subwoofer within that cavity to serve any justice in my experiences.

The speakers are going to be muffled and blocked behind the seats. It would be best to incorporate a midbass or small subwoofer within that cavity to serve any justice in my experiences.
it will be behing the back set head rest and will face towards the front windscreen. dont think the sound will be blocked. note that old sedan cars( some new also) do have speakers in that location. except that for them, the speakers were facing upward but mine will face towards the front windscreen.

it will be behing the back set head rest and will face towards the front windscreen. dont think the sound will be blocked. note that old sedan cars( some new also) do have speakers in that location. except that for them, the speakers were facing upward but mine will face towards the front windscreen.
Maybe better off with Coax then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...