4000 watts rms ma audio for sale

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

ma audio hc 4002 practically brand new. i ran four shocker extremes of this and it hurt my ears. but now i need to sell it cause the stork is on the way.. make offers

hey how much are you wantin or expectin for it. Have you had any troubles with it and how old is it. Lots of the ma amps i have seem and heard about have not been very reliable or last for long. Do you know the ratings on it like watts, rms and so on. How many channels.

thanks erik

what this amp is so **** bad i bet your afraid of it i want 450 for it.

$450????????lmmfao!!!!!!!! dude i run a car audio shop, i know a good amp when i see one. and i can get one of the baddest amps on the market for less that $150

Originally posted by chrisradiogod lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4000 watts rms???????!!!!!!!!!!hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa....good one !!
You know, I don't like you. When you were here for a day, 2-4-02, I did not like you. I was bored and searched you b/c I remember that you were the first guy who pissed me off. I have a good memory.

Originally posted by Unregistered $450????????lmmfao!!!!!!!! dude i run a car audio shop, i know a good amp when i see one. and i can get one of the baddest amps on the market for less that $150

well see thats the diff between retail and wholesale.......so please act a little more inteligent or somthing.....and whats the baddest amp that you can get for 150???cause if its that cheap then it probably sux....let me guess legacy?...heh...jus messin w/ ya....try to keep childish remarks to yourself though ok?

$450 that's one very cheap amp. Plus MA Audio has some very sucky amps. 4000 watts RMS that is a ton of bs. You're only selling it for 450 dollars the amp must be a bunch of MA Audio amps put together to make a 4000 watt rms amp.

Originally posted by carcole What amp should I use for my speakers. I have two 12inch poineer impp golds. And another thing what are rms?? Need some help please im only 17.

well first off you need to give us a little bit more info....such as are those subs dual voice coil, whats theire resistence in Ohms(looks like an upside down horseshoe), what the rms power handling is of the speaker

rms is the amout of power that a sub or amp can constantly handle or put out...usually your sub will have 2 power numbers the rms and the max....the max isnt really important.....best thing you can do is match the rms of an amp to the rms of the sub....good luck...if you have any more questions feel free to ask....

I have two Kicker Solo Baric 10's. How Big of a Kicker amp should I get? The maximum peak wattage is I think is either 600 watts each or 1200 watts for both.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.