4000 rms 98 Camry, Tantric Sounds, SoundQubed

audio technix 80 mill sound deadner

the fuses are in. audio technix dual 1/0 gauge terminal fus holder, rapter fuse holders, ixos fuse holder, RF fuse holder

finsihed installing the pioneer deh 80 prs. it wouldn't fi cause of all the rca and random stuff behind the headunit. so its not 100% flush, but it still looks nice.

one of my rca wasnt long enough. either gunna buy a new rca or use a connecter and another set of rcas to extend to the trunk.

That is all i have gotten done for the day. waiting on more terminals to run 2 runs of positiv and 2 runs of negative 1/0 cca.

These things banging yet ? Let's see some vids !!
not yet, still gotta run pos and grounds, build a box, then seal my trunk. doing a forward firing sealed trunk. i only have till the 13th of jan before i go back to school so hopefully will be done by then.

one of my rca wasnt long enough. either gunna buy a new rca or use a connecter and another set of rcas to extend to the trunk.

That is all i have gotten done for the day. waiting on more terminals to run 2 runs of positiv and 2 runs of negative 1/0 cca.
You should do a run direct from alt to rear batt bank ... Even if you have to only do a single pos and neg off the battery for now .. The alt to back run should help more then your second pos and neg run .. Also be sure to still do 1 or 2 dedicated rear grounds as well ..

You should do a run direct from alt to rear batt bank ... Even if you have to only do a single pos and neg off the battery for now .. The alt to back run should help more then your second pos and neg run .. Also be sure to still do 1 or 2 dedicated rear grounds as well ..
i was wandering about this, all my batteries are agm, would my front batt still get a decent charge along with the rear? so only have one run of postive between front batt and rear bank and have one run from alt to rear bank?

i was wandering about this, all my batteries are agm, would my front batt still get a decent charge along with the rear? so only have one run of postive between front batt and rear bank and have one run from alt to rear bank?
Yes that's correct .. And your front batt will charge fine .. If your really worried toss another 2ft piece from alt to front batt as well .. Not gunna matter .. But yes I'd rather have a single run of each from main batt and a single run from alt to rear .. Then 2 runs each from front batt and no run from alt to back .. Now if u have enough wire to do it all then go for it .. Just remember there is no reason to have more wire then what your alt and front batt are capable of sending

Yes that's correct .. And your front batt will charge fine .. If your really worried toss another 2ft piece from alt to front batt as well .. Not gunna matter .. But yes I'd rather have a single run of each from main batt and a single run from alt to rear .. Then 2 runs each from front batt and no run from alt to back .. Now if u have enough wire to do it all then go for it .. Just remember there is no reason to have more wire then what your alt and front batt are capable of sending
thank you, i will do one run to rear bat then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.