4000 rms 98 Camry, Tantric Sounds, SoundQubed

i was actually able to get the panel back on looking factory. didnt take a picture. now you cant see any zero gauge except under the hood, my trunk for now, and theres a tiny lump by my gas lever that you cant tell is wire and cannot see unless i show someone. it bothered me after two days so i messed with the kick pannel. used some force this time and it snapped one. it was just this little hook i couldn't get back on, once i got it hooked its not tight either.

also ran my front comp wires to the door through a factory door grommet. used a shish kabob stick with the sharp side cut off, i then duct taped the speakers wires to the stick and slowly pushed it through the grommet. cant even tell there's speaker wire running through.

also ran my front comp wires to the door through a factory door grommet. used a shish kabob stick with the sharp side cut off, i then duct taped the speakers wires to the stick and slowly pushed it through the grommet. cant even tell there's speaker wire running through.

my 200 amp Mike Singer alt came in the other day. i ordered terminals from xplixt audio on dec 23rd and they still have not came. im getting nervous cause i need those to do my install. im hoping i dont have to go buy a bunch from home depot or a car shop, its bogus. usually they take two to three days to get my order shipped and arrived.

I would pull it back and redo it the right way .. We even went as far as drilling holes to run it flush under my carpet like this ..
39CE54EE-13DA-49D4-97A9-F2DC54E2CD16-469-00000016E83D150B_zps22a0accc.jpg

Eventually you will really regret not doing it right .. So while it's still being installed you should just get it done
Did you put some sort of grommet on those drilled holes??? If not you might want to before it shorts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.