4000 rms 98 Camry, Tantric Sounds, SoundQubed

yesterday i ran 4 runs of 0/1 gauge, my remote wire, and all my bass knobs wires. now on to the pics

heres where i decided to drill through the firewall

my best friend while working. the windchill is in the negatives where im at, and this propane heater keeps me sweating in my garage. i also get almost 10 hours of heat for 17$ in propane. so worth it

i am so lucky my car has holes behind the rear seatbelt cushions. i was able to fit all the runs of 1/0 gauge somehow, and they done get pinched.

cleaned up a little

how it looks in the front for now. everything is zip tied and not connected; waiting for my alt which should be shipped out today, terminals which should have been here last wednesday, and my voltmeters cause amazon on that BS.

]a mess of wires in my trunk. i made my 1/0 runs really long so theres a lot in my trunk. its easier to cut wire than to extend it, so i wanted to make sure my wires didnt run short.

heres one thing i wasnt happy about. it was impossible to be able to get my kick panels back on with no gaps. i tried for 45 min, but what can you expect with huge bulges from 4 runs of 1/0 gauge lol

]a mess of wires in my trunk. i made my 1/0 runs really long so theres a lot in my trunk. its easier to cut wire than to extend it, so i wanted to make sure my wires didnt run short.

heres one thing i wasnt happy about. it was impossible to be able to get my kick panels back on with no gaps. i tried for 45 min, but what can you expect with huge bulges from 4 runs of 1/0 gauge lol

Shoulda pulled the seats and ran the wire under a seat or up the middle thats what i did with my 4 runs..all trim still looks stock..that **** bugs me

Shoulda pulled the seats and ran the wire under a seat or up the middle thats what i did with my 4 runs..all trim still looks stock..that **** bugs me
i know i should have, no excuse other than i wasnt in the mood to take my seats out. its already annoying me. some of my friends dont even tuck their power wire. its just run across the carpet in everyones view, its nasty.

i know i should have, no excuse other than i wasnt in the mood to take my seats out. its already annoying me. some of my friends dont even tuck their power wire. its just run across the carpet in everyones view, its nasty.
Yea only 1/0 u see in my car is under the hood and and 6" into the amp and i have over 150' clean install is one of my bugaboos lol ..looks good tho

Yea only 1/0 u see in my car is under the hood and and 6" into the amp and i have over 150' clean install is one of my bugaboos lol ..looks good tho
thank you, im trying. i definetely have a hella lot more to learn. this whole car is gunna be an experiment. questions though, i have one positive going from alt to front battery and one from alt to rear bank.for the alt to rear bank shoul i fuse by the alt? im already fusing by every battery on both input and output but not sure if i should fuse by the alt.

thank you, im trying. i definetely have a hella lot more to learn. this whole car is gunna be an experiment. questions though, i have one positive going from alt to front battery and one from alt to rear bank.for the alt to rear bank shoul i fuse by the alt? im already fusing by every battery on both input and output but not sure if i should fuse by the alt.
I dont amd alotta ppl dont but its.a power wire just like any other ..and if it comes loose or frays bad things can happen..i just have really secure connections ..only way mine will be a problem is if i have a wreck and if so let the ***** burn

I dont amd alotta ppl dont but its.a power wire just like any other ..and if it comes loose or frays bad things can happen..i just have really secure connections ..only way mine will be a problem is if i have a wreck and if so let the ***** burn
alright once all the electrical is installed i will go over everything and make sure its secure and will not budge. thank ya

did some work, did some deadening on the front doors. did almost all of the inside of the door panels, did probely 25% of the inside of the outside panel. also a very tiny part of the outside panel. will do more when i get more deadner, wanted to make sure i have enough for the whole roof.

I would pull it back and redo it the right way .. We even went as far as drilling holes to run it flush under my carpet like this ..

39CE54EE-13DA-49D4-97A9-F2DC54E2CD16-469-00000016E83D150B_zps22a0accc.jpg

Eventually you will really regret not doing it right .. So while it's still being installed you should just get it done

found these in the doors, previous owner had a 4 gauge ofc amp kit he left in the car and some kind of cdt speakers. too bad one is blown, the cone doesnr press in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.