4 channel help!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jdallas93

so i was hoping to get some opinions from you guys.

first my set up.. i have a fosgate prime 300-4 amp for my components. i thought it would match great with the prime 5 1/4 components i ordered.. well i was pumped because they messed up and sent me powers haha so this is my thing.. i feel like my gain is set really high because they arent that loud.. not as loud as they could be anyway. the set is rated for 75 rms per side.. my amp is rated for 50 rms x 4 at 4ohms. could i bridge and go 150rms by two and set gain really low.. i guess im asking which is less dangerous?

thanks for any replies.

well i mean its not like they arent getting enough power.. i think they just seem low because they arent being used for full range. i was just wondering if its ok to double the recomended. sorry for the noob question

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.