4.7L V8 Exhaust Question

Which One

• Flowmaster 40 Series

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Flowmaster Super 44 Series

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
So I have another question on the Dynomax Bullet. Which length? I am going to stick with stock pipe size, so I am running 2.5" pipe. There are 2 lengths available: 12" (16.5 Overall) and 18" (23.5 Overall). Which one would be better?

So I have another question on the Dynomax Bullet. Which length? I am going to stick with stock pipe size, so I am running 2.5" pipe. There are 2 lengths available: 12" (16.5 Overall) and 18" (23.5 Overall). Which one would be better?
Thats going to be up to you. The shorter it is, the louder it will be. The longer it is, the deeper it will be. 6" wont make too much of a difference but the length thing works on glasspacks too where you can get an 8" or a 24" and all that. I have the 12".

Original flowmaster 40 series sound a lot better than the dynomax bullets. i have the flows on my chevelle and the bullets on my el camino. the dynomax doesnt sound bad at all, i just like the flowmasters better. just my two cents.

Original flowmaster 40 series sound a lot better than the dynomax bullets. i have the flows on my chevelle and the bullets on my el camino. the dynomax doesnt sound bad at all, i just like the flowmasters better. just my two cents.
Yeah, I have listened to literally hundreds of clips determining what I like best. I agree the FM 40 has a great sound. But for me the Dynomax sounds the best and has the best volume, especially for the price!

Yeah, I have listened to literally hundreds of clips determining what I like best. I agree the FM 40 has a great sound. But for me the Dynomax sounds the best and has the best volume, especially for the price!
Definitely good for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...