4 15s gen 4 tahoe

sounds_explicit

Senior VIP Member
Looking to do 4 15s in a gen 4 tahoe. Thinking about adding a 4th. I'm pretty sure I'd have enough space but does anyone here have gen 4 tahoe. With 4 15s? Looking for any idea how to cram all my amps and stuff in there with a added sub and a bigger box.

Currently have 3 xv3 15s ,salt 8, 3 channel , big bank on headway atm.

There are Plenty of Tahoes with 4-15s in them. Plenty of Car show pics of them on the net to search. Sounds like you will be making a new enclosure?

You will be lucky to gain even 1.0dB from 30% more cone area all else being equal.
Atm I'm wired to 1.3 rising high wasting power. Si if I can grab a 4th cram it in there I'll be wired to 1 or under . On a salt 8. Should do a whole lot better adding a 4th dropping my ohm and increasing power. Later on possibly getting another salt 8 and running 2 sets at .5 instead. So eventually I want to run 4 xv3 15s on 2 salt 8s. But as of nownim going to try and get a 4th in there with new box on a salt 8 and see how voltage does. I don't plan on keeping this headway longer than another year. Im. Everything in my ride at was bought laste sept and installed around feb.. so gunna get my money out some things before I change charging chemistry also.

Last edited:
Atm I'm wired to 1.3 rising high wasting power. Si if I can grab a 4th cram it in there I'll be wired to 1 or under . On a salt 8. Should do a whole lot better adding a 4th dropping my ohm and increasing power. Later on possibly getting another salt 8 and running 2 sets at .5 instead. So eventually I want to run 4 xv3 15s on 2 salt 8s. But as of nownim going to try and get a 4th in there with new box on a salt 8 and see how voltage does. I don't plan on keeping this headway longer than another year. Im. Everything in my ride at was bought laste sept and installed around feb.. so gunna get my money out some things before I change charging chemistry also.
If you'll actually get more power out of your amp as well you may find bigger gains assuming you don't have to sacrifice on good fundamentals of your box to get them in there.

There are Plenty of Tahoes with 4-15s in them. Plenty of Car show pics of them on the net to search. Sounds like you will be making a new enclosure?
Yea would need a new one. I've scoured through pics and vid online but not to many people have them in 2015-2020 tahoes that I can find. Mostly suburbans. The ones that I did find barely show the build. Or setup.. just music pou dingnin a tahoe. Lol.. I'm very calculated so I want to absolutely make sure there is enough room for things before I go ahead and start.

Yea would need a new one. I've scoured through pics and vid online but not to many people have them in 2015-2020 tahoes that I can find. Mostly suburbans. The ones that I did find barely show the build. Or setup.. just music pou dingnin a tahoe. Lol.. I'm very calculated so I want to absolutely make sure there is enough room for things before I go ahead and start.
You may need to go to some shows and sound offs/meetings

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...