4 12 inch kicker CVXs. Need Opinion

slammer01

Hey guys, new to this site. I use to have a MTX 9500 and one amp. Now I have upgraded to 4 kicker CVX 12s all dual 4 ohm. Well got some question needin some answers..

Should I run one massive amp? Should I run two amps? Extra Battery? Never gone this big and wanna do it right!!! On a budget so help a guy help out. Don't wanna upgrade alternator. Juss wanna be loud and hook it up right without blowing my speakers or amp(s).. Gimme your opion on amp or amps I should use to power these babies.

truthfully if you are on a budget and want to push the right amount of rated power...

you can get an audiopipe 3000d and wire all subs to 2 ohms and get 3000 RMS... the amp new you can get it for about 350 or used about 2-250 probably...

best 3000 rms for the price IMO...but whats your electrical looking like? these take some power

yea id prolly grab one of the new hifonics colossus wire to two ohm bridged and two xs d3100s or something similar.. an alt will help alot but most people skip the alt in favor of batts as they are normally cheaper. if it is a chevy truck, a dual alt setup utilizing the factory alt and another 270amp ho alt will pretty much negate the need for batteries though i would still recommend a good batt under the hood to deal with idle and low alt output conditions.

i really need more info on what you have so far in equipment an what type of vehicle it is to go any further

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.