3rd Gen BTL's are coming

Might be the N3?
I'm thinking just like how the N1 has one slab, the N2 has two slabs, the N3 will probably have 3 slabs... the N-SG will probably have 4.

Considering the N2 is similar in performance to the Gen2 BTL, I can't imagine what the N-SG will be.

19912087.png

Just so no one holds this against me

how much? :p
If they are saying "similar" in pricing, you have to consider the price of the BL and the Gen 2 BTL. The 12" BTL was I think $364, and the BL is $264. So I'm guessing the N1 will be around $340, the N2 will be around $440, and then whatever for the N3 and N-SG.

how much? :p
If they are saying "similar" in pricing, you have to consider the price of the BL and the Gen 2 BTL. The 12" BTL was I think $364, and the BL is $264. So I'm guessing the N1 will be around $340, the N2 will be around $440, and then whatever for the N3 and N-SG.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.