3500+ RMS at 14v.... 425 Shipped?!?!

Im not sure if it was mentioned in this thread but everyone who pre orders is entered in a drawing to win two Alpha v.3 10-15" d1 or d2. Your name is entered per each amplifier you buy. They day the amps are ready to ship i will have the drawing on caco.

no more than 45 days. Should be arround 30 but you never know.

We have 200 peices coming but we only want to sell 125 on pre order so we have some for sale to dealers and that.

Interesting.
Assuming worst case scenario(that being that they use the same board) I would highly doubt if AudioPipe spent the time and money to use the same quality of parts. That's just my input and who knows, it might be wrong. It does look similar but I dont think it's the same board.
I'd be satisfied even if they used the exact same parts. Audiopipe amps are known for doing near rated power @ 12V and a good deal more at 14V (which most amps are rated at anyways). Just for a quick lol... Power Acoustik amps are rated at 16V, and here's the real kicker... they rated them assuming 100% efficiency which everyone knows Class D amps are efficient, but only about 80-90% depending. If one actually wanted to get rated power out of a power acoustik amp, you'd probably have to run 18V, which would probably fry the piece of crap anyways. Look for a Power Acoustik amp to do maybe half of its rated power @ 12V:laugh:

I'd be satisfied even if they used the exact same parts. Audiopipe amps are known for doing near rated power @ 12V and a good deal more at 14V (which most amps are rated at anyways). Just for a quick lol... Power Acoustik amps are rated at 16V, and here's the real kicker... they rated them assuming 100% efficiency which everyone knows Class D amps are efficient, but only about 80-90% depending. If one actually wanted to get rated power out of a power acoustik amp, you'd probably have to run 18V, which would probably fry the piece of crap anyways. Look for a Power Acoustik amp to do maybe half of its rated power @ 12V:laugh:
Meh, Power Acoustik isnt on que with the amplifiers we're talking about anyways.

I guess I was wrong though, I guess it is the same board, just upgraded parts. Meh, oh well, still a stronger amplifier with more capabilities //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im sure steve will head this way when he has the time.
Just curious though, because in testing the 3250.1v2s (which indeed do have different parts) ran daily at .5ohm no problem, are the audiopipes able to do that? I honestly had no idea if they are.
Yes they will run .5 daily

Meh, Power Acoustik isnt on que with the amplifiers we're talking about anyways.
I guess I was wrong though, I guess it is the same board, just upgraded parts. Meh, oh well, still a stronger amplifier with more capabilities //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I wasn't comparing Power Acoustik to these amps, I was using them as an example of how shady amp ratings are and that Audiopipe does more than rated, which is related since they share the same board:cool: I'm not sure where you got the idea I was promoting PA amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I'm simply promoting the quality of RD which is what I thought this thread was about... but w/e I'll just stop posting.

I wasn't comparing Power Acoustik to these amps, I was using them as an example of how shady amp ratings are and that Audiopipe does more than rated, which is related since they share the same board:cool: I'm not sure where you got the idea I was promoting PA amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif I'm simply promoting the quality of RD which is what I thought this thread was about... but w/e I'll just stop posting.
i wouldnt worry about grubbs. He means no harm he is just goofy sometimes.

Why is it that people misunderstand everything I say?

lol

I know you weren't promoting PA amps, I was *attempting* to further the fact that the PA amplifiers aren't within comparison to the amps in question.

I'll stay off this thread from this point on, since I cant seem to word things correctly.

Good day ya'll and good luck with the amps

alphav2comp.jpg

the alpha v.2 comps are done and start shipping in 7-10 day. They have a very clean curve linear composite cone now.
have any specs on these

I could give a **** less what the name says. Steve has always been good to me, to be honest, and I've never had an issue with a product from him.
REMEMBER fockers, please mention me when/if you buy. I want that free bar tab!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.