300C SRT Build Getting Close. Door baffles done PICS

So does the the 10's match well with the 3-way setup you have going?

Looks bad arse though. One of my favorite installs on here. I remember the last thread you had dedicated to the subwoofer section. Is coming out awesome! I wish I could hear it and better yet...........drive that sum bish!

Thank you!

I am happy with the sub output compared to the fronts.

AS it stands I cannot tell where the bass is coming from! (remember I have not listened to it since I added the 8s - last time I listened to it I had the 6.75"). I am telling you the bass that the 160s had were awesome. I assume these will be even louder and deeper.

I am not a fan of huge amounts of bass, I would rather have gobs of midbass, and some bass to get all the drums pounding with good quality sound.

I think infinite baffle is the way to go if you want the sub closer to you in the cabin and you want nice good tight bass and you dont want to vibrate windows.

For me this is the best set up.

I was almost thinking of adding 2 15s in a infinite baffle facing the back of the back seat, using the trunk as the enclosure and keeping the 10s too. I was wanting to have a switch that I could throw to swap the amp power from the 15s to the 10s with a flip!

I don't think you need the 15's if your not a bass head........even going IB with them. Then again I can't hear it from here, lol!

I just love the install and look overall of your car. Would love to rock something just like it, but yeah, that will never happen.

Have fun with it and take care of it.

Well they are in, and playing. The bass is incredible, sounds like its coming from up front which is awesome! The baffle I built will not budge. No vibration, no rattle, nothing but tight bass.

I really need to get someone to tune my amp I've been me messing around really. I know nothing about Q settings, what frequencies to boost, and how to get them sounding the best.

I will take it to the Dynaudio dealer to play with the laptop program the amp comes with. You plug in your lap top to it, and there is a 11 band EQ with adjustable Q, and frequencies. Its pretty easy to play with, but when you dont know what you are doing makes it tough.

AS far as a trim piece, I might have to have someone do it, looks like alot of work to get the look I want, and I dont have all the router skills to get it done.

Hemi,

that is very nice, I mean very nice.

Sorry if you stated, Just like reading a mag, I only looked at the pics. But did you vinyl the kicks or bondo and spray?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.