3 way component time alignment

So im trying to figure out a good way of doing it but i want to have 3 set of 3 way components up front with each speaker individually time aligned with a subwoofer. I was looking at a set of precision power p.65c3 if they will work.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So im trying to figure out a good way of doing it but i want to have 3 set of 3 way components up front with each speaker individually time aligned with a subwoofer. I was looking at a set of precision power p.65c3 if they will work.

Measure where all the drivers meet up in the middle and then measure from that point to your ears. Then use a song with the vocalist dead center and fine tune via adding or decreasing either left or right side until the vocals are dead center.

Where are your drivers located? You dont need to T/A the tweeters.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

No im looking at 2 door woofers 2 mid drivers and 2 tweeters mid drivers and tweeters fibergalssed into apillers and woofers in doors. I want to time align the tweeters mids and woofers. Not three sets sorry about that lol didnt realize i said three sets haha. And your right that would be dumb.

Im trying to get as perfect of a sound reproduction as possible without spending a ton of money so if anybody has a better idea for door speakers under $300 id like to hear some opinions. Im going for sq and spl so i want my front stage extremely high quality and lots of bass from the sub lol

Im trying to get as perfect of a sound reproduction as possible without spending a ton of money so if anybody has a better idea for door speakers under $300 id like to hear some opinions. Im going for sq and spl so i want my front stage extremely high quality and lots of bass from the sub lol
Perfect reproduction comes from tuning power not so much driver choice. As long as the driver can cover the bandwidth needed. Out levels will vary, typically the better the driver the higher it can maintain solid reproduction within its usable bandwidth.

Perfect reproduction comes from tuning power not so much driver choice. As long as the driver can cover the bandwidth needed. Out levels will vary, typically the better the driver the higher it can maintain solid reproduction within its usable bandwidth.
So a cheap set of components if tuned correctly will sound as good as high quality components? Then why do we spend so much money on them if i can get a cheap set and sound just as good?

So a cheap set of components if tuned correctly will sound as good as high quality components? Then why do we spend so much money on them if i can get a cheap set and sound just as good?
no. You spent lots on drivers because its add accuracy and more faithful reproduction. Tuning is just more overlooked than it should be. 1000$ drivers with no tuning will get you okay results. $300 drivers with $400 DSP will get you better results. Tuning is a HUGE part. however 1000$ drivers with 400$ dsp will give you AMAZING results

How about this.

Tonality-tuning

Image-tuning

Stage-tuning

Accurate-tuning

Output-drivers and power

Better the driver the better you can cover the other aspects with higher output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.