Fronts and rears. 2000 civic

Participant count
  • Participant list

kyle3194
10+ year member

Kansas
Okay lets try this out,

I haven't been on in a while (3-4 years?) but I am looking to add some speakers to my 2000 civic. Preface on the car, I bought it CHEAP and want to use it as such. It has low mileage, but the exterior is fairly beat up. Anyway, the guy that owned it before me used powerbass speakers... awesome I know... but did put in an alpine H/U with 22w RMS on all 4 channels. What I am looking for: 5.25" component set for the front, and 6x9's for the back. My current plan is to NOT amplify them, but have the option later. With all of this being said, I am wanting to stay under $250 for both sets. Like $250 combined. My current plan was to go with Fosgate punch series, but I thought I would post this out so people could comment.

Let me know what you guys think.

5.25 component - Rockford Fosgate P1675-S

6x9 rear - Rockford Fosgate P1694

Thanks,

-Kyle

I feel like I've always been an RF guy, but after reading the reviews on these JBLs... I may have to make a switch... I really appreciate it Skyline.

I feel like I've always been an RF guy, but after reading the reviews on these JBLs... I may have to make a switch... I really appreciate it Skyline.
No problem. I've installed dozens of each type in customer cars a while back and the RF's were never warm and smooth. Usually bright and weak on the low end. similar to the lower end kicker stuff. JBL usually gave us the best budget sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.