3 subs and a 2ohm load?

Participant count
  • Participant list

phoneman
10+ year member

i like pie
ok
would 2 dvc subs and 1 svc sub wired in a 2 ohm load work,

would there not be any kind of negative affect due to mixing dvc and svc subs?

I am wanting to wire three kappa perfects in a 2 ohm load.

what does anybody think?

dont mix subs ..they are different and react different and if not the same ohmage...... the higher impedance sub will rule......and if they react different then you will have phase shifts out the yin yang............... 3 dvc 6 ohm coils will give you 4 or 1 ohm........... but 2 ohms is hard to get with what you want to do....4 subs would work though wire 2 4 ohm vc dvc's in par.....then each pair of parralle wired subs.wire them in series with the other pair......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.