3 nightshade 15s in a pathfinder

LOL nate spreading his joy again i see
yea...its sad actually

but i guess thats wat people who r challenged in the face do

when he wake up and get ready to go out he probably looks at his comb and toothbrush and realize that his looks will never change ..he be saying to himself...aww **** whats the use of me using this stuff every morning...lol

beh 2 15 ain't gotta cut it bro. The wheel wells are in the wall. Time for a wall build....lol

what alt you got? have problems with the charge on it?

I tried to leave but your boy says he knows me and he dosn't. He is terribly mistaken.Who in their right mind would make fun of a Crown amp and they run Sundown.

Tell you what, I'll take a broken Crown over a bnib Sundown amp any day of the week. Are you kids crazy?
lol 6000 watts for 1500$ lol good deal there

A-Yo Path that truck is sick. Sundown is pretty dang good. I am a hardcore DD guy but man those 15's were beatin like 3 DD9515's but with only... what 1500 watts rms? Dang that's sick. I almost want to tade my chevy for a 4runner or an Xterra. Lol! I normally don't give hatchback or Suv's a lot of props because IMO you can make almost anything beat hard in those type of vehicles. Reguardless your Suv Bangs had bro I would love to hear and feel that bass in person. If your goal is tremendous Spl the you are on the right path bro.

A-Yo Path that truck is sick. Sundown is pretty dang good. I am a hardcore DD guy but man those 15's were beatin like 3 DD9515's but with only... what 1500 watts rms? Dang that's sick. I almost want to tade my chevy for a 4runner or an Xterra. Lol! I normally don't give hatchback or Suv's a lot of props because IMO you can make almost anything beat hard in those type of vehicles. Reguardless your Suv Bangs had bro I would love to hear and feel that bass in person. If your goal is tremendous Spl the you are on the right path bro.
thank you man

first of all why dont u mount ur amp properly and stop playin bdsm/dominatrix with it
That install was Slates?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

sorry for the jack, nice build path2spl:cool:

That install was Slates?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

sorry for the jack, nice build path2spl:cool:
yes it is...mr slate pretending to be someone else ...he thinks nobody remembers that he used that name on a different forum back in the day..but u have to admit that his amp is off the chain.....literally lmao

yes it is...mr slate pretending to be someone else ...he thinks nobody remembers that he used that name on a different forum back in the day..but u have to admit that his amp is off the chain.....literally lmao
Care to divulge the other forum? You guys are idiots. 80, you do not know me and from the looks of things, I don't care to know you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

almost finished just need to carpet and other small things

img215rs1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.